Super, versatile pony with a huge willingness to please. Sensitive but sensible, can be ridden by a child, lightweight teenager or a small adult. Jack is a true all-rounder, is easy to do, very affectionate and a true "people's person". Brave and spirited yet perfectly suitable for bitless and bareback training.
RIDER PROFILE FOR JACK
- be a caring, patient yet adventurous rider who enjoy developing own flatwork/dressage, jumping, cross-country, hacking skills;
- enjoy taking part in training outings, arena hires, Intensive Training Camps and/or low key unaffiliated shows
- 13 years or older and maximum 8st (younger riders possible if capable riders)
- happy to take Jack on a minimum of 6 months loan (ideally 1 year)
We always strive to create a competitive opportunities for London & Henley riders and can currently offer 3 different financial options depending on location, rider's experience of horse care and personal circumstances (amount of time rider has available for horse care & training).
JACK is available on 2 out 3 Academy Loan options:
1. Training Loan with a DYI livery (suitable for riders with horse care experience)
2. Training Loan All Inclusive (suitable for riders with less experience in daily horse care or no time to provide it)
Rider must be able to carry on daily care/feeding routine twice a day (morning and evening), exercise Jack 3-4x a week on top of weekly lessons.
Option 2: about £695/month
We take care of all the horse's needs including daily management, purchase of all feed and forage, booking of Farrier, Insurance and exercise when rider can't visit. Weekly Coaching (4 lessons a month) also included.
Experienced, ex-competition, one in a million kind of pony with numerous Pony Club wins to her name in previous loan homes. Now a very capable schoolmistress, fantastic in the arena with less confident riders but still with plenty of exuberance with more adventurous ones.
RIDER PROFILE FOR AMBER
Amber is available for Start (complete beginner rider) programme or Foundation (novice rider) programme to give her a quieter life she now deserves. She is a fantastic, confidence giving pony with larger than life character and would be a wonderful friend to someone wanting to learn the foundations of riding skills with. Suitable for children 10 years +, small teenager or a small adult (maximum 8 stone for a learner rider).
Amber is available for an all inclusive training loan at about £500/month
plus coaching fees
We take care of all the horse's needs including daily management, purchase of all feed and forage, booking of Farrier, Insurance and exercise when rider can't visit.
Lessons fee for children 10-12 years old: £25/lesson